Monday, May 2, 2011

In Front of God and Everybody by K. D. McCrite

Hi! I just got a new book from Booksneeze- “In Front of God and Everybody: Confessions of April Grace” by K. D. McCrite. This is a really cute book, but before I start telling you about it, I need to tell you that I got this book for free and that I’m under no obligation to give this a good review. Okay, now that that’s done, we can get down to business. “In Front of God and Everybody: Confessions of April Grace” is a cute book- it makes me think of books that I used to read when I was younger. As a girl that basically grew up out in the booneys, I loved that there was FINALLY a book that didn’t take place in some big city. This book chronicles the life and adventures of a young girl, April Grace, for whom this book is named. There is a certain innocence about the book, something that is prevalent in childrens books yet absent in most adult ones. It was very refreshing to feel that once again. This is just a simply cute book and I would recommend it to anyone under the age of 13 (any GIRL that is under the age of 13. For some reason, I don’t think many boys would be very interestedJ) I give this book five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment