Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rejoice CD by Women of Faith

Hey! I got something new from booksneeze!! I need to tell you first (as always) that I got this for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers and I have no obligations to give this a good review. Okay, now this one got me excited. Because this time, I didn’t get a book. I got a CD! Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer CDs that I can hold over downloading songs from iTunes or whatever. The CD, called “Rejoice by Women of Faith”, offers a bunch of well-known songs, including “You Brought The Sunshine”, “Come As You Are”, “Great Is Thy Faithfullness”, and quite a few more. These songs, though, are not preformed by “famous” artists- rather, it sounds more like a women’s choir (although, really, these songs are actually kind of like arena concerts that were recorded) These songs are good songs, and I honestly enjoy them, but the people singing at some points almost got on my nerves. They sing really, really, really high at some parts (okay, a lot of parts), and it almost gave me a headache. But I still enjoyed this CD, and I think the song selections are superb. I think I give this a good four out of five stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment